Controlled Burns

To register a controlled burn, you can call Benton County Cencom toll free at (866)207-5140

You cannot burn household trash, tires or chemicals.  You cannot burn construction, demolition or salvage waste. You cannot burn processed wood or lumber - treated or untreated. Only the burning of yard waste (leaves and branches) and agricultural clearing operations are permitted if no other burning restrictions are in effect (such as a Burn Ban or Red Flag). You must stay with the fire until it is out and we encourage you not to burn after dark. If you encounter any problem during the burn please call 911 for help.